Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Where can I get the ingredients to make miso soup?

I've tried Wal-mart, Food Lion, Kroger's and everything else, but I can't find them. I can find things like the green onions and tofu, but where can I find dashi soup stock and the miso paste?Where can I get the ingredients to make miso soup?
If those shops you mentioned haven't got them in their International section, my guess is that you never asked.

You should always 'ask' if you have trouble finding things.

The only other places would be Asian stores, and if you don't see them, 'ask'.
(Even though I've already found the ingrediants at an asian market) I did ask, and they didn't have them. Thanks though.

Report Abuse

Where can I get the ingredients to make miso soup?
You should be able to find most of the things that you need in the Asian or International section of any large supermarket or an Asian Supermarket.



Miso Soup is really easy to make at home and here is my favourite recipe

http://japan-australia.blogspot.com/2010鈥?/a>
international grocery store or asian grocery store.
  • mediterranean recipes
  • chucky cheese coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment