Friday, February 24, 2012

Do you think this would be funny?

I went to a japanese steakhouse, and the chef was flinging clumps of rice at people for them to catch in their mouths. Nobody was catching it, so I decided to just not move at all with my mouth open, and let the rice hit me whereever. It hit me in the shoulder but I stood still like a statue with my mouth open. some people laughed. some didn't Do you think you would have laughed?|||I would have kissed you.|||Do you really have to ask others to clarify that your act was funny? You must have to ask if you can use the restroom in your own home.|||what would've been funny is that when the chef threw one he said "kobe" and made it


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>|||Probably a little. But if you had done something crazy to try and catch the rice, then it would have been funnier|||I laughed just reading that, so I'm sure I would have cracked up if I saw it for myself.|||no, that's pretty stupid, no offense|||Have a hot chocolate, a shower and early night ...|||i think they just laughed because they thought you was a dribbler mate|||Id choke on my sushi from laughing!|||No . You looked like a friggin idiot .|||Probs.|||lol i would laugh|||lol that just made my day

No comments:

Post a Comment