Friday, February 24, 2012

What did you have for dinner?

I had teryaki chicken %26amp; rice


from a habachi grill (japanese steakhouse)





and that is my favorite food! :) :) :)|||I had chicken. Chicken legs...2 of them...it was good...very good.|||Chicken Stuffed Pita Bread Sandwich|||i had hamburgers from ruby tuesdays|||Wendy's... shame on me :-)|||macaroni|||turkey club sandwich|||Roasted Broccoli with Barbecued Potatoes|||Wendy's|||A couple pieces of a six foot hero and chicken franchise|||Beef Stew.....|||thin crust veggie pizza hut pizza. It was good but,


Yours sounds way better!|||I had Claim Jumpers lasagna...and I cooked it myself...it turned out pretty good! :)|||Grilled chicken with rice and corn cooked myself!|||Taco bell soon. It's 11 P.M., so I'm eating it pretty late.|||I had a burrito from taco bell|||pasta|||Kraft Mac 'N Cheese!!!|||i had homemade pizza (i made it) :)|||I'm so jealous. All I had was a peach cobbler and some juice.|||marinated gizzard of lizard|||Vegetable soup. Hey... it's cold in Michigan.|||Ate at a Thai restaurant.


Yummy!|||the japanese steakhouse is my favorite also...


the kobe steak is my first choice when i go there.





i cooked hungarian goulash tonight, it was very good... had crusty french bread with it.|||we had sandwich night and mine was delicious|||I had a homemade hamburger.|||KFC.|||I had a taste for McDonald's, so that's what I had for dinner.|||Food. Something edible. Barely. lol


Acctually I didnt eat anything. Not feeling the greatest right now. lol ;}|||french fries and cake|||I had some meat but then I threw it up.|||chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment