Wednesday, February 29, 2012

First dinner date?! Help?!!?

Okay, so my boyfriend of almost 2 1/2 months told me part of my Christmas present. He's taking me to Shoguns on Christmas Eve (if they're open), and then he's getting/giving me something else there. I'm super nervous! I mean I love this kid, and we're really close, but this is so different! I went to dinner with his dad, his sister, and her friend the day before homecoming (we weren't dating yet, he was just my date to homecoming) and the only thing on the menu appetizing was pasta, and I think you know how that turned out. Lol. Anyway, this is a pretty fancy japanese steakhouse that prepares food in front of you. Like, do you dress up with heels and a fancy dress, or not. I love getting all dolled up but is it too much? What do you talk about? This wll be the first time me and him are in an intimate place like dinner just us. NO ONE else. Has anyone been to Shoguns? Any personal experiences. THANK YOU in advance:)|||Shoguns is pretty nice. It's not that glitzy tho. Definitely wear heels, either with a cute dress, nothing too revealing or glittery. U know something grown and sexy, but classy. Or u can wear a nice blouse w pants or tights and heels. It's a nice place tho. But sometimes u get seated with a whole other group or couples so that the food is prepared all on one table. Its laid back but u dont want to over do it. Just wear something ur boo would like, nice hair %26amp; light makeup. Have fun.|||No sorry! But hope you have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment