Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A question for hard core fitness buffs!!!!?

I have been on a self maintained aggressive diet for a few weeks now many told me to stop but I keep feeling better and better. I'm looking to see if there are any natural supplements, workouts or gear that would help my goals progress faster.





I am currently using a progressive weight of 265, my goal is to reach 180 with a body fat % of 6-10%. I currently consume 700 calories per day and burn approximately 1800 calories per day with 6-10 (16oz) bottles of water. for breakfast I eat a bowl of ramen with some daikon radish and a tenth of a package of tofu. then for dinner I eat a bowl of white rice with a teaspoon of spice(dashi, wasabi, sesame, and nigiri) I spend a half hour to 1 hour on the treadmill at 7.5 incline at 3mph then perform misc workouts including swimming before soaking in the jacuzzi.|||700 calories per day is very dangerous for your nervous system, immune system as well as your digestive system. You need to get at least 1800 calories if you're aiming at 180 Ib. Losing weight very fast is dangerous for your body. Not only will you loose fat, but you will be losing whatever muscles you have too. You will be weak and thin. That's not the way to go about losing weight. You wanna aim to be toned and strong instead.|||thank you for your worthless answers, I asked for help not pointless crap

Report Abuse


|||I wouldn't be surprised if you have a heart attack from the strain on your body. You need to start eating more or else you will have serious health problems. In addition eating as little as you do with that much exercise will cause your muscles to get weaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment