Friday, February 24, 2012

Braces and my bday party the next day?...arggggh!?

so my fifteenth birthday party is on the 27th. my family and friends are going to a Japanese steakhouse. and i just found out I'm getting braces on the 26th. i cant re-schedule either of these! what should i do?!|||Have the best of time you can.


Take tylenol or advil an hour before you go. Don't let the pain catch up to you. Take some as soon as you get them on the day before. Then after that medicine wears off, take more. Make sure you follow the instructions, every 4 to 6 hours. Just do that and you'll be fine.


Dont let braces ruin your evening!





Have fun and Happy Birthday!|||take some medication..


like lots of it!!!


cuz braces normally hurt worse the next day!!


but also depends on how bad your teeth really are..


good luck!


:]|||I got my braces on --


Wait, no I didn't, I got them on in August...


I got them _off_ right before my birthday...





Anyway, I got mine on right before we went on vacation. You just kind of have to deal with it, I guess. Take Tylenol or Advil or whatever you prefer. I took loads of Advil.


God, it was terrible though...





I'm not helping, am I?|||Ok well lets start with your mouth is not going to hurt the day you get your braces but it will hurt very bad like about 1-3 days later.. so when you go out and eat i agree with the other answers take some advil or pain killer, becuase its going to hurt to eat because your mouth will be so sore. eat SOFT FOODS until your mouth feels better.!

No comments:

Post a Comment