Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I want to starve myself, but i love food and i cannot resist it?

im just turned 15 and 5'4


back in august i was 196lbs


then i decided to start working out[running a mile every single day]


and i became bulimic along with that and i still am today.


i REALLY want to stop being bulimic, but you know...its hard.


whenever i would eat, i really would try and hold my food down, and not throw it up, but i keep giving in.


so i decided that if i cant stop my puking, i'll just starve myself.


but the thing is, i siad that like a week ago and every morning i woke up and i would be like "okay, no eating today" then i would just give in to large amounts of food and puke it back up.





see, i think that everytime i eat something, ill gain 4-5 pounds.





like i remember one time i went to this japanese steakhouse and before i ate i was 139lbs, i wake up the next morning and im 143lbs!!





so yea, everytime i eat, i gain weight.





so please help me, how can i avoid food and start starving myself????





im tired of puking, starving is so much easier.








NOTE: MY PARENTS ALREADY KNOW IM BULIMIC.|||Ask your irresponsible parents to get you some help.|||I'm in the same situation. I'm 5'5 and I weigh 135 though. I haven't lost or gained any weight. Bulimia sucks. I want to starve myself too. I know it's bad but it's better than bulimia. And, you lose weight when you starve yourself. I can't seem to do it either. I used to be able to. I don't know what happened. =( I don't know what to tell you though. It's all about willpower I guess. Stay strong.|||your going to have trouble switching you are used to binging and throwing up anorexic starve themselves and exercise sooo much.|||don't starve yourself. if you do, you'll get sick.|||the next time you have a craving for something, buy a reasonable amount of it, smell it, and eat it really really slow. focus completely on your food and try to listen to your body to realize when you should stop. people eat what is in front of them so don't allow yourself to buy a ridiculous amt of food to begin with.


also drink a glass of water every hour to help with the fullness feeling. don't worry about your weight too much for a week or 2. just try to get yourself used to eating normal servings and get over wanting to vomit. you should be eating 3 major meals and 3 snacks in between those meals. doing this will speed your metabolism up so that your body stops storing every little oz of fat you put in it. do strength training once or twice a week. you can use your own body or you could get weights or try pilates. but 20-30 min twice a week with a break in between, no more than that. doing this will make it so you burn more fat throughout the day and when you are doing cardio exercise. if you eat anything you want you'll end up gaining all the weight back so hopefully you won't get cravings too often. when you aren't eating something you crave, eat healthy foods - unprocessed raw veggies and fruits and lean meats; low calorie filling foods.





i had to add that when you lose weight without eating and doing strength training you lose a mix of fat, bone density, and muscle mass. it's really unhealthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment