Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What do I have? [sickness] Please help, I'm scared..?

Well, on Saturday I went to Busch Gardens Europe. The weather was miserable. It was freezing (When we would get off of a roller coaster, we couldn't feel out hands, face, etc.) I sounded kind of stuffed up that night, as was pointed out by my mom over the phone.


That night, at a fabulous Japanese Steakhouse, I began to feel sick. My hands and face got clammy, and I couldn't really breathe out of my nose.


The next day, the day when we went home (back to Roanoke) I was feeling worse. I had the same symptoms as before, but alot worse. Plus, I had nausea and dizziness. When I got back to my house, I took ibuprofen and mucinex with some water to help with my congestion, then went to bed.


The next day, I was a million times worse. My eyes had swollen to where I couldn't move them, I had an everlasting headache, and my back had begun to hurt on top of all of the symptoms I had before. My mom let me stay home that day, and called ever so often to check on me. She even told me that I was sounding worse every time she called.


Yesterday, I went to school for a half day. (Every Wednesday I have counseling. Usually after our appt, my mom takes me home and lets me stay home for the rest of the day) I was feeling better. My congestion was a little bit better, my eyes were still swollen, but my back pain was gone. I thought I was getting better, but I was wrong.


Today, I woke up and my old symptoms were back, and with a vengeance. This time, I felt as if you had taken how I was 2 days ago, and multiplied that by about 4. I woke up gagging, and ten minutes after I woke up, I was bending over the toilet, trying to keep last night's dinner in my stomach.


Please tell me what's happening!


NOTE: Please take into notice that I am a 13 year old girl. I cannot be pregnant. I haven't even had my first kiss yet!|||Sound like u need to stay in bed for a few days... Remember to keep ur fluids up drink water or even better a "gatorade" or similar drink, only have small sips. If this keeps up to much longer see ur dr.|||My main suggestion is seek medical help right away, this maybe something worse then you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment