Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Gurl do you think I can still get a refund for this weave?

Yo gurl needs to save some dollas cuz she be owin da police big time. Last tuesday yo gurl got asked out on a date at a fine japanese steakhouse restaurant where they be makin yo food in front of ya(cause yall know I cant afford dat shyt wit my own money). Well anyways me and Rayquan was watchin the cook make a show with his juggling skills and throwin stuff up in da air and it was pretty cool actually.





Until da chef accidently dropped one of da shrimps and caused one of dem onion rangs to jump on yo gurls mile long weave. While yo gurl was tryna get this 5 cent weave I stole from a street dealer, Rayquan used da fire exterminator on yo gurl and she ended up lookin like frosty da snowman wit all dat shyt on her face. Then he got in a fight with the chef and now I need to bail him out from da county jail cause otherwise his gurl Deshonte is gone find out about it.





can yall help out yo gurl slippery? I needs sum money fast!|||Shoooot. I ono gurl cuz ray ray be trippin bout dat sh1t.|||卢.卢|||The chef did you a favor.|||Not if it's already in your flea infested scalp.|||I can't believe how ignint this is lol.|||I give it a C+ I must say this is better work than the usual troll stories.





Realistic "ghetto" names? Check. Semi-realistic slang terms? Check.





You trolls need to work on the story elements more, though.|||Ok "gurl", we can't understand a darn word your saying!

No comments:

Post a Comment