Friday, February 24, 2012

I think a Lesbian likes me: I'm a guy! Well? Help?!?

Alright so we met this summer at Cedar Point we were both employees in the "carnival" Games Department. She was walking by my booth one day and I said some cheesy pick up line as a joke, and she looked at me and said ok. I was shocked becuase she was serious. We went to the mall together and hung out for a while had an awesome lunch at some Japanese steakhouse, and hungout a few times after that. She had told me she was Taken and a Lesbian before Hand. But then she told me, I was very patient with her which is what she looks for in a relationship. Also, she said I was really cute, and was happy to make my ex mad by holding my hand. (her idea). She didn't want me to leave at all, becuase she had never met a guy like me and made her confused. I was the first guy who didn't hit on her, but was ok with being friends, and shocked her to find out I was an Open-minded christian. I get a txt the other day....I really miss you, I asked really, and the response was I really really do......Help!?|||Looks like you may be one of the lucky guys who makes a girl switch teams. Just have fun and see where it goes. Keep up with what you are doing by not pressuring her or anything. If she is in to you and you are in to her, it could turn in to something.|||She might not be a lesbian if she likes you, either that or she's playing a joke on you.|||Take it one step at a time.



Hey, you might convert her in more than one way ;)|||Send her my way!|||she's not what she thins she is;) She likes you, a guy!|||first of all, why do you need help? it's a good thing. the biggest drawback in your situation is that if you have feelings that grow on her, and she decides to got back to women for good, that will hit you like a bus. another issue i see is that she might be playing you. she want her gf to get jealous so she is playing the part to the T. but if you do end up going out with her, you should watch out. look at what she does... she breaks up, wants to get a gf jealous. a form of revenge. she is someone i would keep a close eye on, i don't really trust her at all.|||I hope you're hungry...lmao|||chasing amy lol
  • ruth chris
  • college books
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment