Friday, February 24, 2012

Any Chefs or anybody that works in the kitchen, please help me?

I havn't been able to find the answers to these. If you know any of the answers, to any of them..please tell me. It would help me so much :)





1. A name of teh conical shaped utensil used for straining stocks (7 letters)


2. The culinary name for a brown beef stock ( 10 letters )


3. Aromatic green plant varieties that are often used in stock production as a flavouring agent (5 letters )





4. Name of the seaweed root that is used to flavour a Japanese dashi dish (4 letters)


5. The culinary term use to describe the colour of brown stock (4 letters )


6. The culinary term that means to skim the surface of impurities (6 letters)


7. The name given to a full bodied fish stock that has the addition of white or lemon juice (5 letters)





thanks :)|||1's a Chinny, chinois or chinamans hat, conical strainer...


2, fond Brun, I've never herd that before, we have a grand jus, we throw everything in...


3. Bouquet Garni Thyme bayleaves peppercorn celery leek carrot Herbs??


4. Kelp? mISO?


5. BRUN


6. skimming


7Fond blanc|||1. Chinois (thats french) its basically a cone shaped seive


2. bouillon - I know thats not ten letters but I'm really sure thats what it is!!


3. Herbs





5. Brun





Cant remember the others - which is really bad since I was trained in traditional french cookery :S|||Culinary terms are here:





http://www.cuisine-french.com/cgi/mdc/l/鈥?/a>





6. filter?|||1. chinois

3. herbs?

4. kelp

5. brun

7. fumet|||I know all of these but it would take too long to help you. Google it yo

No comments:

Post a Comment