Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Japanese translation ^_^?

Hellow everybody ^_^


It happens that I am a bit stuck with my Japanese homework. I have to write a brief essay on my favourite food but this is the first time I do this kind of exercises so I have no right clue about doing this. I thought that maybe someone could help me in translating the things I wrote in english. I wish it could stay quite simple because it is only my second year and obviously I don't know much.





Okonomiyaki


I really like Okonomiyaki because it is a different dish. It means "what you want on the grill" so you can put everything you want on it. It looks like a pankake but it is salty. It is made by water, flour, vegetables, meat or fish and the topping you like. It is made in Osaka (Kansai Style) and in Hiroshima (Hiroshima style). I like the Osaka style okonomiyaki.


Ingrdients:


-flour


-yam


- water / dashi


- meat (pork or bacon)


- squid / octopus


- cheese


Plus favourite toppings! I don't eat Japanese food often but i like it very much!





Thankyou for helping me guys ^___^|||わたしはお好み焼きが本当に好きです。


Watashi wa okomoniyaki ga hon-tou ni suki desu.


なぜならそれはもう一つのお皿だからです。


Nazenara sore wa mouhitotsu no osara dakara desu


あなたがのせたいと思うものをなんでものせることができます。


Anata ga nosetai to omou mono wo nan-demo noseru koto ga dekimasu.


それはパンケーキのようですが甘くありません。


Sore wa pancake no youdesu ga amaku arimasen.


それは水、小麦粉、野菜、肉か魚、それとあなたの好きなトッピングで作られます。


Sore wa mizu,komugiko,yasai,niku ka sakana,sore to anata no suki na toppingu de tsukurare masu.


それは大阪の関西スタイルと、広島の広島スタイルで作られます。


Sorewa Oosaka no Kansai-sutairu to Hiroshima no Hiroshima-sutairu de tsukurare masu.


わたしは関西スタイルが好きです。


Watashi wa Kansai-sutairu ga suki desu.





材料 zairyou


小麦粉 komugiko


山芋 yamaimo


肉(豚かベーコン) niku(buta ka be-kon)


イカ/タコ ika/tako


チーズ chi-zu


あなたの好きなトッピング!! Atana no suki na toppingu!!





わたしはそれほど日本食を食べませんがこれは大好きです!!


Watashi wa sorehodo nihonshoku wo tabemasen ga kore wa daisuki desu!!

No comments:

Post a Comment