Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Bloody Diarrhea PLEASE HELP?

OK so 25 minutes ago I took a crap, and it was normal, the same as any other day.





Then as i was trying to release gas, about 15 minutes ago, i released a little diarrhea, to my horror it was blood red





This is the first time this has ever happened to me, and somthing worth noting -


2 days ago i had a japanese steakhouse dinner, where i had lobster and shrimp - somthing did not settle with me that dinner and every time i took a bite of the lobster my entire body became very very hot, to the point where i started sweating, and i felt like i would need to throw up - but i didnt throw up i just sat through it





please help me understand what is going on right now i am very very worried





- i feel completely normal right now|||Bright red blood is an end-of-the-digestive-tract problem. It could be caused by an internal scratch from having had a hard poo previously.





I think I'd avoid lobster in the future if you were having any sort of allergic reaction to it. It's unlikely to have caused the bleeding problem though.





Wishing you well.|||i was going to say you probably just have a scratch in your anus but because of the lobster, i seriously just suggest you go see a doctor. noone here will be able to correctly diagnose you and you should get yourself checked out to make sure its nothing serious. good luck|||well it could of been red because of something you ate. Like beets will make your poop red. Maybe the lobster or shrimp caused it.

No comments:

Post a Comment