Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Does Walmart Sell Miso Soup Ingrediants?

I'm wanting to make miso soup for my freidns for dinner.





These are the ingrediants:





1/2 cup dried wakame (a type of seaweed)


1/4 cup shiro miso (white fermented-soybean paste)


6 cups Dashi


1/2 pound soft tofu, drained and cut into 1/2-inch cubes


1/4 cup thinly sliced scallion greens





Does walmart sell dried wakame, tofu,dashi and shiro?


i live in a small town all i have is walmart lol please help.|||I think they sell tofu but thats about it. I must add that I am not familier with the products you listed so I may be wrong. But I'm pretty positive they wouldn't have all of it.|||Not unless you have a large Japanese community nearby.|||yes are does and you can get in a can

No comments:

Post a Comment