Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Is it a date or what?

I know this guy and he asked me to "hang out" with him and some friends at a hibachi grill on monday. if you don't know what that is, it's a japanese steakhouse where they grill the food in front of you and put on a show, etc. However, when I asked who was going, he told me his roommate and his roommate's girl, and possibly his friend and his friend's wife. He also told me he'd pick me up. it's evident that he likes me but I'm not sure if you'd consider this a date or just hanging out as he puts it. I'm really nervous cause I don't want his friends to dislike me and I've got butterflies and I don't wanna mess it up with him cause I like him a lot, too. :/





besides the way, any ideas on what to wear? I know I'm gonna be wearing some skinny jeans and a studded belt, not too sure on the shirt yet.|||I would say its not technically a date since all those othe people are going too, but he definitly want sto hang out with you and possibly get to know you better, so then later he can ask you out and go on a real date :). Just be yourself and talk to him and his friends. Have fun|||Sounds like a group date, type of thing. But yes, a date! :) Don't worry, I'm sure it'll go great. Just be yourself! Wear a nice top to dress up the outfit. It's better to overdress then under-dress, because then atleast you look good! Definitely don't wear a t-shirt and flip flops.





Have a nice time!

No comments:

Post a Comment