Friday, February 24, 2012

I think I'm a Lesbian likes me: I'm a guy! Well? Help?!?

Alright so we met this summer at Cedar Point we were both employees in the "carnival" Games Department. She was walking by my booth one day and I said some cheesy pick up line as a joke, and she looked at me and said ok. I was shocked becuase she was serious. We went to the mall together and hung out for a while had an awesome lunch at some Japanese steakhouse, and hungout a few times after that. She had told me she was Taken and a Lesbian before Hand. But then she told me, I was very patient with her which is what she looks for in a relationship. Also, she said I was really cute, and was happy to make my ex mad by holding my hand. (her idea). She didn't want me to leave at all, becuase she had never met a guy like me and made her confused. I was the first guy who didn't hit on her, but was ok with being friends, and shocked her to find out I was an Open-minded christian. I get a txt the other day....I really miss you, I asked really, and the response was I really really do......Help!?|||run brother, while you can. be flattered, but dont go there with her. a lesbian, is a lesbian as far as ive seen. not a bi girl who swings both ways. gay people are really cool once you get to know them, i have several gay friends. and they are very honest and loyal. i respect every one of them. be buds, but dont go any further. you will get put in a very uncomfortable situation more than likely. good luck whatever you may do.

No comments:

Post a Comment