Friday, February 24, 2012

What is the name of the soup college kids eat all the time on a budget?

More specifically, what do you call the ramen soup that I make. The one I make uses the same soup stock I use for my udon and soba noodle soups. There are 4 main types as far as soup stock goes. 1)Shio (salt) 2)Tonkotsu (pork bone) 3)Shoyu (soy sauce) 4)Miso (fermented bean paste). My soup stock would have to be (Shio) or (Shoyu), however, the vegetarian (shio) or (shoyu) soup stocks use vegetables to make the soup stock, not the traditional tsuyu stock like I use (kombu dashi, soy sauce, mirin). So what exactly do you call a ramen noodle soup make with tsuyu? (Kakeramen?) or? is there even a name for it? Surely some Japanese people make it this way. It is basically kakeudon, but instead of using udon noodle, you use ramen or chinese noodle. Important note, I wish to hear from Japanese people. Please not googling for the answer and then copying an pasting. If you don't know the answer from your own knowledge, then do not copy and paste the information from somewhere else.|||It is called kakeramean.. my orgin is japanese. We call it many diffrent things, but that ia the most commen..|||i dont think theres a specific name for it

No comments:

Post a Comment