Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Did my mom gyp me or what?

My mom forgot her purse one night when we went to an expensive Japanese steakhouse we frequent. I offered to put the $46.00 bill, with tip included on my credit card. I had written her a few checks that she had yet to deposit. One for $15.00 and one for $20.00. She offered to pay me half. But said that if I pay my part, she will pay her's and not cash the checks also.





She did not cash or deposit the checks, but she has not paid the part of her bill yet. I am having to pay off that part of the credit card and I think she is being awfully greedy and "gypsy" in doing this.





What do you think?|||Get over it for christ sakes. It's family!!!! How many things has your mom done for you!!!!!!!! You can't treat your mom to a dinner??? Thats being very cheap!!!!|||Well I didn't mean to be so harsh to you. But god??? it's your mom!!!! Not some bozo off the street. I'm glad you came to your senses.

Report Abuse


|||she's your mom|||My cousin has an on-going problem with his mother doing the same thing. He tries to avoid it at all costs (no pun intended), but then again, it is his mother and he gives up. However, he always gives her less than she asks and tells her he can't afford any more.





Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment