Wednesday, February 29, 2012

16 year old female. Where can i get a summer job?

I don't want to work at mc donalds or anything, I would like to be a hostess at a restaurant perferably. We have a lot down here, I live in Santa Clarita California and there are a lot of chains like chilis, outback, bJs, sicilys, yamato japanese steakhouse.





Here are some positive stuff:





Hard Worker


Straight A student


cute


friendly


flexible during the summer


Any hours would do, peferably a night job.





I really would like to be a hostess, or I would like to either work at a candy shop or icecream shop





And when your 16, in California, do you need a worker's permit? i know where I can get one though if i do|||Darden restaurants will hire 16 year old hostesses. Darden restaurants include Olive Garden, Red Lobster, Longhorn, Bahama Breeze, Seasons 52, and The Capital Grille. This is true in any state.


Also, most shops like that you have to be 18 to be a cashier, here in Kentucky anyway.|||be a lifeguard you get to chill all day and get paid

No comments:

Post a Comment