Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Roy Nelson is a KUNG FU MASTER, just so everyone knows. He will beat Jr. Dos Santos :)?

He is a brazilian jiu jitsu blackbelt. He was one of my Dashi's first 10 students.Roy is actually a pretty funny guy who is very dedicated. And what Dashi teaches is northern shaolin kung fu and Roy Nelson holds the highest ranking sash in kung fu.





Therefore


ground- Roy Nelson


standup- Roy Nelson


Crazy kung fu horse stance kicks- Roy Nelson


Pure Awesomeness- Roy Nelson





i %26lt;3 him


he will win|||i think he will win


his ground and stand up game is really good


but you cant count dos santos out


and thats the great thing about mma unpredictable|||Big Country is a great fighter and an inspiration to overweight guys like me everywhere.


I believe he will beat Junior, but the big question is can he take Lesnar?


Lesnar is a bear that got lost and ended up in an MMA cage.


He can out wreslte Nelson and I'm not sure that Roy can out punch him either.


I'll still be rooting for him though, he is one of my top five favorites.|||Ironically, even though he weighs in at 265, Nelson is too small to be the heavyweight champ. Dos Santos is bigger, stronger, and hits harder and faster than Nelson. I'll be rooting for Nelson as the underdog, but he really has no chance against any of the top heavyweights.|||I am also pulling for Roy, he is one of my favorite fighters. How awesome would it be if he beat JDS, got a shot at Lesnar, knocked Lesnar out in the first round, then jumped up on the cage and rubbed his belly. That would be the greatest day of my life...|||I'm actually rooting for Nelson.





It'd be awesome if he becomes the champ.





Then again, it'd be awesome if either Cain or Dos Santos become the champ as well.|||i dont think so. his kung fu skills will not help him in the mma ring. but thats your opinion, and we have to accept that. lets just wait for that match... THE TRUTH WILL CATCH US.|||his Kung Fu or ground game didn't help him vs. Arlovski,,, Arlovski defended all of his kimura attempts then KO'd him tuff.. Nelson isn't that great.|||Nelsen just has to lie on Dos santos all fight it will not be difficult for him .|||I just think jds will be to much for him. Jds boxing keep roy off of him and then I think he'll ko roy.|||Im rooting for Jr.Dos Santos|||word

No comments:

Post a Comment