Saturday, February 11, 2012

Where can I find dashi (Japanese soup stock) in zip 90024?

- Please do not suggest substitutes or making it myself from seaweeds, etc.

- I am mainly looking for powdered/granule forms. But I'll settle for liquid.

- Places I've tried: Ralphs, Trader Joes, WholeFoods %26lt;- please mention these places only if you have recently bought dashi there



Thanks!Where can I find dashi (Japanese soup stock) in zip 90024?
The following stores are located between Santa Monica Blvd. and Olympic Blvd:



NIJIYA

2130 Sawtelle Blvd.



GRANADA

1820 Sawtelle Blvd.



SAFE AND SAVE

2030 Sawtelle Blvd.





The following store is located north of Venice Blvd.:



MITSUWA

3760 Centinela
you can try a japanese store like MitsuwaWhere can I find dashi (Japanese soup stock) in zip 90024?
You must live near LA.

Why don't you google and find a Japanese grocery store?

I'm sure there are a million in your relative area.

No comments:

Post a Comment