Saturday, February 18, 2012

I cant find my family in fable 2?

i have almost completed the fable 2 main storyline but i cant find my family. it says to travel to were they are which is the castle where you get the legendary wepon dashi and they arent there and when i look on were the family is it shows the castle and says its gonna give me the yellow line thing but when i travel to the (road) by the castle it doesnt give me anything. Note:the quest is telling me to go to a different place then were the family option is.....and it doesnt give me a line thing to let me follow them.I cant find my family in fable 2?
There is a missing family glitch. It happens most if you marry Alex (from the Til Death do us Part mission) and/or use the Homestead as your marital home. There's no getting them back unfortunately.
  • travel trailers
  • smart
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment