Saturday, February 18, 2012

Is this breakfast soup healthy?

I added about 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil to a pan, then I fried one egg and some tuna.



Next I added 1.5 cups of water along with the following vegetables:

-broccoli

-carrotts

-onions



Lastly, I added some hon dashi to flavor the soup instead of galt salt like I used before.



What do you think of this breakfast soup?Is this breakfast soup healthy?
2 table spoons of oil is very high in calories.

1 teaspoon is 40 calories



1 tablespoon of oil is about 4 teaspoons which is about 160

so 2 table spoons is 320 calories.



so no it is not healthy.



instead of frying or cooking eggs and fish in oil poach/steam them
Pretty healthy ingredients but it sounds disgusting lolIs this breakfast soup healthy?
Doesn't sound tasty to me, but it looks healthy...
That looks and tastes lovely!!!! All that just for breakfast????!!!!!
That is masterful. Nice job. Im going to try that tomorrow morning. Maybe with some milk for calcium.

No comments:

Post a Comment