Saturday, February 11, 2012

Where can I buy dashi (stock or granules) in Portland, OR?

I've tried searching at some Asian food stores (Vietnamese geared) : Thanh Thao, Pacific Market, and Hong Phat. I've also tried Safeway and Winco. Any suggestions? Thanks!Where can I buy dashi (stock or granules) in Portland, OR?
What part of town are you in?



Southwest: Uwajimaya at 10500 SW Beaverton-Hillsdale HWY

Beaverton, OR 97005 Phone: (503)643-4512 http://www.uwajimaya.com/



Southeast: Fubon Supermarket at 82nd Street between Division St. %26amp; Powell Blvd. - 2850 SE 82nd Avenue http://www.fubonn.com/index.php



Northeast/Downtown/Northwest: Anzen Imports at 736 NE Martin Luther King Blvd. Portland, OR 97232 (503) 233-5111



There are tons of small Asian grocery stores around Portland, and I am sure they will carry Dashi as it is a basic ingredient.Where can I buy dashi (stock or granules) in Portland, OR?
Whole Foods or Uwajimaya Asian food market in Beaverton
  • things to do in san francisco
  • pittsburgh restaurants
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment