Saturday, February 18, 2012

Korean translating needed?

I listen to alot of Kpop, but only understand a little Korean. There's a few words I recognise in sentances, but on there own I have no clue. Can you help?

Naenaejung

Hanbeonman

Yongwonhi

Gi-eongnani

Sonyeo

Dashi

Annyong

Gyuhtaesuh

Geurigo



These are just a few main ones, please just help out as you canKorean translating needed?
My Korean isn't that great, but I'll do my best:



Naenaejung - ??? - During the whole time

Hanbeonman - ??? - Just one time

Yongwonhi - ??? - Forever

Gi-eongnani - ???? - A memory

Sonyeo - ?? - Girl

Dashi - ?? - Again

Annyong - ?? - Hello/Goodbye

Gyuhtaesuh - ??? - Flirtatiously

Geurigo - ??? - and (in between sentences, not between individual words)



I'm not 100% sure about the second to last one, but the others should be correct/close.

No comments:

Post a Comment