Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Recipe for japanese tamago for makizushi?

I need a recipe for tamago for sushai, but I don't have any mirin or dashi stock. is there a good recipe that doesn't use these ingredients? Thanks in advance.Recipe for japanese tamago for makizushi?
In the following link you will find a lot of recipes. Please check them. They are in Japanese though.



http://cookpad.com/category/206



Btw, you can use white wine instead of mirin, and konbu weed instead of dashi. But I would not use dashi at all. You can surely do without it. (I do not like dashi too much).



As long as you have sugar and shouyu for the tamago, and sugar and vinegar for the rice, it will come out well I think. It will taste good.
  • north beach plantation
  • bbq
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment