Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Can someone tell me where I can buy Miso Paste and Dashi granules Melbourne Australia please for Miso Soup.?

I want to make some Miso soup but I need to get some Miso Paste and Dashi granules or even Dashi stock would do instead of the granules. I know you can buy Aka Miso Soup from Safeway but having just 3 sachets to a packet and using a miserly 160 mls of water is quite a small serve per sachet and expensive. I would prefer to make my own. If anyone can help I would be most appreciated. Thanks.Can someone tell me where I can buy Miso Paste and Dashi granules Melbourne Australia please for Miso Soup.?
there must be some japanese stores in melbourne. where did you learn to make miso soup. why not try to ask about miso at your nearest sushi bar. if the chef is cool, he might sell you some miso and instant dashi. i like putting tofu and wakame in my soup. is there a yoshinoya near your city. if so ask them about where to buy miso. good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment