Saturday, February 18, 2012

Where can I get the ingredients to make miso soup?

I've tried Wal-mart, Food Lion, Kroger's and everything else, but I can't find them. I can find things like the green onions and tofu, but where can I find dashi soup stock and the miso paste?Where can I get the ingredients to make miso soup?
1?4 oz (7 g) dried seaweed (wakame)

4 1?4 oz (120 g) fresh soft tofu or long life silken tofu

13 1?2 fl oz (400 ml) dashi (fish and seaweed stock) or 400 ml (13 1?2 fl oz) of water and 1?2 tsp (2.5 ml) powdered dashi

1 1?2 Tbsp (20 ml) miso paste

2 medium spring onions

Portebello mushrooms or ShitakiWhere can I get the ingredients to make miso soup?
Yes, you need miso paste. You can't find it in any super market. You can either buy it online, or possibly in a Chinese market in China town.
  • steaks
  • restaurants in dc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment