Saturday, March 3, 2012

Why am I farting alot today?

PLEASE READ:



So, last night I had some food at a Japanese Steakhouse in Bellevue, WA and today I have been farting a lot, like over 100 times. And these are no normal farts, they're over like 2-3 seconds, sometimes silent, but most mid to loud. And some came as long as 8 seconds. One like: Pop-pop-blerrlerrlurp! I dn't mind it and people find it funny but why?|||Haha that's funny. But yeah probably just the food you ate.|||Anybody flag this and I'll track you down you troll.

Report Abuse

|||well, its probably just gas. But if the farts stank, you might have to take a dump. Also, check your underwear, and make sure you didnt accidently squirt po in them. That happens sometimes with gas.
  • cheesecake factory locations
  • international house
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment