Monday, March 12, 2012

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO A RAVE?

i'm going to electric zoo fest and its my first rave. and its 2 days long! if you have been to one before, do people wear fanny packs? i was thinking of wearing either my red or pink fanny pack. what should i do? should i wear a fanny pack on my waist or should i just bring my purse with me?|||hey im going too for the first time with some friends!!!...i personally dont know any other people that will be there...email me if you want =)|||oh my god. dont bring a purse to a two day rave. your stuff will get stolen! do the fanny pack! The pack must be a cute tho. you should wear the pink one and customize it with glitter and things like that. =) you'll find that when you go.........some people are wearing more wierd things than a fanny pack. or ppl just arn't wearing anything at all!! but have fun lol and ya dont bring the purse.

No comments:

Post a Comment