Friday, March 9, 2012

What are some other music festivals that are like WMC, electric zoo and ultra music festival?

I live in NY and I was planning on going to electric zoo but thats in september and I leave for college in late August. The college im going to is in florida but of course WMC and Ultra Music Festival (are they the same thing I wasn't sure?) are in March. So does anyone know of any other music festivals like these that take place in the north east area from now until august, or any that are in florida from september to dec?|||check out EDC!! [[electric daisy carnival]]

or Coachella has some stuff like that, but it's in April in California.. those are the only ones I can think of aside from Ultra and Electric Zoo, but they're not in the locations you specified, and I'm pretty sure those are the only other big electronic music events in america:[ unless you just want any music festival, then theres more!! bonnaroo, lollapalooza, etc etc.

But!! If you feel like traveling over the summer you could hit up EDC in California, Texas, or Puerto Rico :D

I live in Florida and Ultra is pretty much the biggest thing that happens here, all year xP

oo and WMC and Ultra are 2 different things, but they used to be sort of the same cause they were held at the same time!! But they are 2 different events, WMC is like a DJ networking thing or something? Yeh I'm still a bit confused by it

hope you find a solution though!!^.^

edit: theres also something called the detroit electronic music festival in may i think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment