Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Where can I find these things in the UK:?

Where can I find these things in the UK: textured vegetable protein (TVP), Phosphate, Curing Salt, Meat enhancer, Isolate, Carageenan, Vitamin C powder and Anisado (Anise) wine? Do you know where to buy these things in the UK? I need it for cooking.... Email me please.. need help!!!|||Personally if i wanted something and i didnt know where i could get it i would approach my local supermarket manager and ask for his/her help as if you want to buy it on a regular basis they may get it in for you!



if not



why not try on the internet and then maybe order in bulk should it keep.



good luck|||Try your nearest chinese supermarket|||Try googleing specialty stores where you can find them. I hope you find it!
  • english to arabic
  • california academy of sciences
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment