Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Has anyone out there actually made "tofu turkey"?

You hear about this around the holidays, but I know of no one who has actually made it themselves. I myself am a vegetarian, and have had the textured-vegetable protein turkey loaf that you can buy in the shops, but have wondered if it is really the same thing as the tofu turkey you hear people talk about. It's really good, by the way.



Anyone ever make tofu turkey? How did you make it and how did it turn out?|||I'm planning on having a vegetarian Thanksgiving too, Jack! Beer is animal product-free, isn't it...?|||hey i watched this tofu turkey episode on everyone loves Raymond this morning.



I'm not a veggie, meat eater all the way :D|||ew ew and double ew|||eewww im gonna hurl|||You're having Tofu Turkey, now?? What happened to Vegemite Bison??|||You must have had the Tofurky brand of products: http://www.tofurky.com



I've never made tofu turkey, but I can imagine with the right balance of seasonings, spices, and vegetables sources, tofu would make a delicious stuffing for most turkeys.



Bon apetit my friend!|||No. Yuck!
  • international house
  • car stereo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment