Monday, March 12, 2012

Where can I find glow in the dark paint like this?

http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd418/goshkaity/thing_18066784_l.jpg





that will sparkle and I can make stars with? I want to do something like this for Electric Zoo this year, so if you know anything please let me know, thanks!|||You can get them at your local Arts %26amp; Crafts store. Mix it with a little glitter for sparkle and you've got yourself that glow star effect. Some girls use "black light paint" as well for its awesome fluorescent glow. But that's to be used on fabric like t-shirts so that they glow in neon shapes when the lights are turned off.





By the way, I've seen theme clubs in the city with their walls and ceiling painted with glow-in-the-dark stars. They make them from clear paint mixed with glow powder (blue, green, yellow, orange) and stencils to etch out those lovely patterns. I've seen them in people's houses too... mine included :)|||Look at your local Michael's. They have some. Then just buy a little container of glitter, for it to sparkle. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment