Monday, March 12, 2012

Does he like me / What should I do?

heres the situation, I'm 20 and he's 21 he just got out of a 6 month relationship with a 18 year old girl and I was kinda of friends with her she was to be honest very ditsy and clingy. Me and this guy have been friends for a while also been in the same large friend group. (Everything Im about to say Is prior to him having a Girlfriend) for a while ive been hooking up with some of his friends but not many so he doesnt know much about me like "that" untill recently I went to a concert (electric zoo) and hooked up with one of his close friends which became a three some with him but I was very hesitant because I didnt really want to get with his friend in the first place so the hookup/sex was awkward and terrible (we didnt have sex) and I feel like it may have made a lasting impression. but regardless. every time we talk he says call me tomorrow like atleast once or twice and invites me out to places and is very nice and usually is cliquey with other ppl but he let me into his personal circle. Also he has his own house that he bought and Invites me there a lot but not many other ppl there and I feel like he may like me but im not sure... what do you think?/// what should I do??



Thanks so much for your Input!!|||Start talking to him again.
  • virtual villagers 5
  • envy 14
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment