Monday, March 12, 2012

Can't think of a trance song, could someone please help me?

I went to electric zoo this weekend, and seeing atb and tiesto live made me realize how I miss 90s trance. As I was reminiscing, I thought of this one song and now I can't seem to find it. I remember it starting by a woman talking about some club that opened and ten years later "was still kicking". it was something like "In 1992, a club opened bla bla bla (dont remember), now ten years later, we are still kicking" Then she yelled something (which I think was the name of the club: "Bon aedi(or something like that I never fully grasped what she said). Then the song started. I remember the chorus going something like "eeeeeeecstasy, or somthing haha". please someone help.|||Does it match anything listed here? (wish i could help more).





http://www.djanuj.com/tracklistTGsets.ht鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment