Monday, March 12, 2012

COULD I WEAR A FANNY PACK TO A RAVE?

i'm going to the electric zoo festival, it is a two day long rave, and i was thinking of wearing either my pink or red fanny pack. i have a purse too but do people wear fanny packs at raves? i've never been to one. should i wear my fanny pack there or just bring my purse?|||Hell yeah! It's a rave, as long as it's neon then bring it on. It'll be safer then bringing a purse, in my opinion.|||I've seen people rock fanny packs before, their 80's-tastic. However it may not be very practical. Keep in mind you are probably going to be dancing all night, and you don't want things like purses to get in your way, theirs usually not a safe place to set them down.


This may sound scandalous, but it works. Tuck the essentials (your id, $20 or so for water or whatever else you may need) in the side of your bra,under your arm. That way all your limbs are free for dancing, and you don't have to worry about hitting people with your purse/fanny pack.


You are going to get really hot and tired and want to take breaks. Keep anything else you may need in your car because a nice short walk to the car to get your stuff is a great way to cool down.


Happy Raving!|||If you feel your fanny pack is raving like hell then just bring it to the party and shake it. I think if you love how it looks on you, your confidence will make it 'fit in'.|||Bring your purse, I defiantly wouldn't wear a fanny pack anyway even if i wasn't going to a rave....|||anything is possible at a rave.

No comments:

Post a Comment