Saturday, March 3, 2012

Which would be the best place to live in North London?

I'm moving to UK in 1 month from now. I will work in Luton airport, so I'm looking for a place where I'll be able to have good access to M1 (as I might get a car) and St Pancras - Luton Airport train and preferably tube for an easy access to Central London. The train stops at Kentish Town, West Hampstead, Cricklewood, Hendon, Mill Hill so I would prefer to be in walking distance from one of those stations. My price range is around 600-700 pcm for Studio. Which location in your opinion would be safe and pleasant?


Thanks!


Eugene|||your talkin about mainly North West London.





Best Parts to live in North London are





Muswell Hill


Finchley


Barnet


Enfield


Hampsted Heath


Golders Green





or you can try Wood Green and Tottenham|||Hendon or Mill Hill would be best. Mill Hill is cheaper. Burnt Oak near Mill Hill is cheaper still, but not very pleasant

No comments:

Post a Comment