Saturday, March 3, 2012

What Should I Bring On An Airplane?

So I'm headed out to Indiana for about five days, by airplane, from Eugene, Oregon, to Salt Lake City, and then to Indianapolis. All together, it's a six hour flight including overlays. That's no problem for me -- I love airplanes, airports, and all that jazz.





But what to bring, what to bring.





I'm your average fifteen year old girl, only I don't play a lot of DS games, and I watch anime, you see. I have a laptop and a mp3 that's almost full. I also have a very limited space of a small suitcase that can MAYBE hold enough stuff to entertian me. We're talking seriously small suitcase. My mom's got the other one for our clothing but ti's not much bigger. Help?





I need to know what would be good to pack. We're headed to a funeral and then we're going swimming, so I know I have to pack a bathing suit and my formal outfit. However, I don't know how much clothing to bring. We have access to a washer and dryer at my aunt's.





So, along with that main question;





What should I bring? Fifteen year old girl traveling with her mom.|||Wear your bulkiest clothes to save space in your luggage. A magazine, puzzle book, something to read, a few snacks, etc. You can put some dry snacks, gum, mints, packets of Kleenex and similar items in your coat or jacket pocket to save space in your carry-on. Most airlines allow you to carry a book, a purse or similar size item such as a laptop and bag, in addition to your carry on bag.





For five days with access to a washer/dryer you shouldn't need but one or two outfits and pjs besides your swimsuit.|||Well when I went on an airplane bring gum, ur iPod if u have one, umm a book, and I brought like stuff to color on like paper, ur fone, umm..... Just bring a backpack full of ur fav stuff and keep it with you were u sit. Hope you have fun :D|||Bring an Ipod, a book, a PSP or DS, gum, water, whatever you might need to entertain yourself or just relax and enjoy the flight|||Pack a book. I would recommend Uglies if you haven't read it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment