Saturday, March 3, 2012

Transportation from Eugene to Portland Int'l Airport?

I am wondering if there is any mode of transportation (Bus or Shuttle) that goes from Eugene to Portland Airport?





Any replies would be appreciated.|||I live in Eugene and everyone I know has someone drive them to the Portland airport.





My brother spends the night at one of the motels right by the airport and they allow their guests to park their cars at the motel for free while they're gone. He drives up the night before his flight and spends the night, leaving his car at the motel parking. A van picks him up from the motel. When he flies back, he just picks up his car.





If you were really determined to do it by public transportation you could take Amtrack or the Greyhound to Portland, then get a bus out to the airport.





There are flights leaving from Eugene, but they cost more.





To sum it up, I don't know of any van service to the Portland airport. I've asked friends who fly frequently and they tell me they don't know of such a service.|||There are a couple of shuttle services that make the trip but the fares are quite high for the distance. HUT shuttle is one Anthony's is another. My personal suggestion would be to use the Amtrak train to Portland union station walk 4 blocks to the TriMet Max rail line red route which travels to the airport. The fare via Amtrak would only cost less than $20 Via the private shuttles the cost will be more like $50|||I live in Albany, I will pick you up and take you there for $100

No comments:

Post a Comment