Saturday, March 3, 2012

Lost person:Joe Hefner from Payson?

who has seen him in the philippines or now what city he lives in.


His name is Joseph Eugene Hefner,39 years old,American.


He rented an appartement in the Philippines,i think he is in Cebu,


but thats a wild guess of me,because his airplane flew to cebu-airport.


he is my husband,we are married on 29 april of 2008;


i really want to find him,because im planning to search for him overthere,but it would be easier when i know where he is.


he has OCD and cannot handle too much stress.


Please help me,i havent seen him in 4 months now,


and im worried about him,because we ve lost contact|||I am also a american who lives in Cebu and I know many americans here.. The name Joseph Hefner sounds familar but again i have a few friends who have the same name. I really don't wanna say what could of happen becoz it would be a rashional statement. just contact the local authorities and if you have any connections with his family contact them and see if they heard from him within the 4 months he has been gone... if you have a pic to give me i could ask some of my friends if they seen him... good luck.|||I think that you should report this too the authorities, as i dont think you will get many responses on this website. Good Luck :)|||Payson huh? Good place. Go report to the police if this is real

No comments:

Post a Comment