Saturday, March 3, 2012

I need helping writing three stanza's? Please help!?

I need help writing three of the six stanza's of my Ballad poem. Please help! The poem is basically about a Dad named Eugene and a Son named Frank, going on their way to the airport to pick their mother up. On the way there though the car gets a flat tire, and when this happens they are in the middle of no where. While changing the tire though, the Son loses the lugnuts. There was no cell phone service and no light since the flisghlights batteries were old. While desperate, father and son begin walking in the woods, trying to find a gas station. Please help me!! Thank you to whoever does(:|||My fingers shook as we drove through the entrance of the airport. I haven't seen my mom in ages.


That's a beginning! I hope i helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment